We have reached the middle of Fall and it is finally starting to get colder. But before it gets too cold, I have a list of ten “must-do’s” (is that a thing?) for this season. First, before we start, I just wanted to say that this is a collab with two amazing bloggers on WordPress from They Were Fearless, Bella and Lexie! If you want to check out their two posts, press here.
Alright, lets get started!
- Pumpkin Picking: this one is a necessity and I do it every year (and it is totally instagramable). It is such a fun way to spend time with friends or family and it never gets boring. Afterwords, you can even carve or decorate the pumpkins you picked.
- Haunted House: Going to a haunted house is another really great activity to do with friends! But, if you don’t like scary things, you can always just go to a corn maze instead, because it is a great alternative.
- Baking Night: I have never done this with my friends, but right after writing this, I really want to. All you need is a couple of friends, and some treats. You can make pumpkin pies or other fall themed snacks! Then, you can take those DIY treats and eat them while watching some great Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, Twitched etc. Need inspiration? Watch this video for creative snack ideas.
- Autumn Themed Photoshoot: There are so many bright, stunning colors this season, so go out and take pictures of them. The trees make a great background, and all you need to do is throw on some cute, fall clothing.
- Go Hiking: You can totally combine this and #4 to have a photoshoot on a hike which would be really cool. Since the weather is only slightly chilly, and hasn’t reached freezi ng points yet, this is the perfect time to go. Plus, you are getting exercises and breathing in the fresh air. Take this time for yourself and just relax. Or bring friends along for some bonding time.
- Experiment with Makeup: Fall is all about dark shadows and bold lips, so it is the perfect time to try out that new palette you bought! You don’t even need to be going anywhere special for this, you can just play around with the makeup around your house.
- Have a Bonfire: This is probably my favorite thing about Autumn. I love sitting around a campfire with my friends, laughing, having a great time, and making s’mores!
- Update your playlist: Since we are out of the summer days, and into the sweater weather, it is always just fun to change up your music faves. You can check out my Spotify btw (xojessciarcz) which is where I make all my playlists. If you need some music ideas, just look on there!
- New Room Decor: Once again, summer is over and it is time to throw out the seashells and take down the colorful picture frames. Instead, switch it out with candles and pumpkins. This is a super fun way to get yourself into the fall mood and the end result is amazing, too.
- Go Shopping: and finally, this is something you can do all year round, yes, BUT go shopping for cute sweaters, pumpkin spice foods, candles, and anything else you can think of. I love redoing my wardrobe for the colder weather because it makes me super happy. No more shorts and tanktops, instead I live in yoga pants and hoodies.
Those are 10 ideas I have for things you can do in Autumn. I hope this inspired you and made you excited for the colder, chillier weather. Personally, this is my favorite season, and this bucket-list made me incredibly happy. Just thinking about it makes me want to drink some hot cocoa. That’s all for this post, bye guys!