Wow. Today is the day I created my blog last year, and the day of my first post ever. 1 whole year. I can’t imagine my life without this blog anymore, because it brought me so many opportunities. This past year I took part in many amazing partnerships and also met amazing people. My first blog post ever was a 25 facts about me, so I thought I would continue the tradition and do 25 facts every year.
Before I start, I am currently accepting any writing pieces (poems, short stories, informational posts, etc), as well as art pieces. If you would like to be featured, please email me: email@example.com ! Thank you 🙂
- I am 16 years old, but turning 17 in 2 months.
- My favorite food is mozzarella sticks.
- I want to have a job in business and advertising one day.
- I love to read. Most people don’t like to, but I love it.
- My favorite shows are the Carrie Diaries and New Girl.
- My go to makeup product is my Naked 3 palette.
- I love fruits and veggies.
- I run track at my high school.
- I am 5’4″
- I’ve been out of the country numerous times, but all to one place: Poland.
- I speak Polish fluently.
- I do my makeup at 10pm or later at least once a week out of boredom.
- I am attending Beautycon NYC for the 2nd year in October.
- My favorite artists at the moment are Ariana Grande, Hailee Steinfeld, and Rihanna.
- My biggest life goal is to ride an elephant.
- I want to travel the world, and go to as many places as possible.
- I love to write (that’s why I have a blog, duh).
- My favorite class this year is economics.
- I really want to do a color run.
- I absolutely hate math.
- If I could only use one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be mascara.
- I am bad at keeping plants alive, but I have a bamboo plant in my room that I’ve had for 6 years (idk how that’s even possible)
- I have an obsession with notebooks, and I’m always buying new ones.
- I want to get another bunny because my old one died.
- I am a morning person, and hate going to bed really late.
I hope you learned a bit more about me from these facts! Thank you for the wonderful year of blogging. I’m looking forward to another one.