It finally happened. I was nominated for a Liebster Award. Being nominated means you’ve made it as a blogger to me. People know who you are and like your posts enough to nominate you. So huge, huge thank you to Chloe from Chloe Maria Snow! I am extremely grateful.
Also, I know that the timing is bad for this post due to recent events, but I hope that this will just get your mind off of it for a bit.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank whoever nominated you
2. Post 10 facts about yourself (optional)
3. Answer the 11 questions given
4. Nominate at least 5 but no more than 11 bloggers and let them know they were nominated 🙂
5. Create 11 questions for your nominee’s to answer.
1. If you could be a biscuit what sort of biscuit would you be ?
I was a bit unsure of how to answer this question originally. I thought about it and decided that I am a sugar cookie. I like to keep things simple and plain, which is how I am going to leave this question.
2. Who is your style icon ?
This question has always been tough for me. I never really had a style icon. I simply like what I like. I scroll for hours through Pinterest, Tumblr, and WeHeartIt and save pictures I like. But if I really had to choose, it would be Gigi Hadid. She is so effortlessly chic, not just on the runway, but when out running errands. Something I aspire to be!
3. What is your favourite album of all time ?
This is actually going to be shocking to many people who know me because it’s not an album by Ariana Grande. It is actually Know-It-All by Alessia Cara. As much as I love other artists (especially Ariana) no one else’s lyrics spoke to me as much as Alessia’s.
4. A film that makes you happy ?
My favorite movie of all time is probably Now You See Me! Highly recommend watching it because it is so interesting. I was fascinated the entire time. I have yet to watch the second one though, I just don’t want to be disappointed if it doesn’t reach my expectations.
5. Has blogging impacted your life in anyway ?
Yes. I have met so many wonderful ladies and have had so many amazing opportunities. It also helped me see things in different ways, because it brought me to other blogs. My perspective on life shifted a lot, and definitely in a good way. It truly changed me completely.
6. If you could be in a band which band would you want to be in ?
I don’t listen to many bands, but if I could tag along with any artist, it would be Hailey Steinfeld. Her snapchats are always so entertaining. I would love to join in on that fun.
7. Which disney character is most like you ?
I think it would be Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She has a love for exploring, much like mine. She wants to go see the world, and traveling is something I want to do a lot more in my life. Plus, she is a mermaid, and I love oceans, and swimming.
8. Did anyone inspire you to start blogging ?
I wasn’t inspired by one person. I began blogging because I always had a secret love for writing but wasn’t sure how to get my work out. Blogging seemed like the perfect escape. There are people however, whose blogs have inspired mine at times, specifically Lily Melrose
.Absolutely adore her blog!
9. Whats the one song that you’d want to listen to for the rest of your life ?
10. If you were to have your own festival what would you call it and who would headline ?
Probably something involving sunsets, oceans, or daisies. I’m not creative enough to think of a name right now. It would definitely headline lesser known (non-mainstream) artists who I’ve found thanks to Spotify. This includes Ashley DuBose, Brooke Adee, Bea Miller, Sabrina Carpenter, and of course my girl Ariana (even if she is very known).
11. Has your blog made you feel happy ?
Definitely. I know I always have an outlet, an escape for myself. Even on bad days, I can come here to write my thoughts out, even if I just save them to my drafts. It is nice knowing there are over 100 people who like my writing, and continue to read it.
1. What is one quote that inspires you most?
2. What did you want to be when you were young and how does it differ now?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. What is your favorite post you have written?
5. Why did you pick your blog name?
6. What three words describe you?
7. What do you hope to achieve within the next year?
8. Did you ever consider quitting your blog? If yes, what made you continue?
9. Who has been your biggest inspiration in blogging?
10. What do you do most in your free time?
11. Where do you go to feel most inspired/to write your blog posts?
If you’ve already done this post, you don’t have to write it again!