I set goals for myself on a daily basis. Goals help me stay on track and improve. I feel completely lost without them. Today I am sharing with you all my goals for the springtime (March to May).
- Read 4 classics. Specifically, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, and Little Women.
- Beat my personal record for the 100 and 200m run in track.
- Have a mile time under 6 minutes.
- Get 250 followers on WordPress.
- Read poetry at an open mic night.
- Reach 600 followers on Twitter.
- Write 20 blog posts.
- EAT HEALTHIER- I know this isn’t specific but I want to have a better diet.
- Spend less time on my phone.
- Improve my blog photography.
I hope I can accomplish all my goals, and at the end of May I will do an update post. Do you have any goals for yourself?