Hello loves! I have a tag post today that I was nominated for by Awkwardsaurus! Thank you for the tag angel 🙂 Anyways, the point of the tag is to make a list of things that are unique about you. I think the idea is really cute, so of course I wanted to do it.
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Here we go…
- Many people don’t know this about me, but I actually love to write poetry. Let me know in the comments if you would like me to share some of my work.
- I am a super organized person, besides the fact that I have messy handwriting. I’m always writing to-do lists, planning, etc.
- I have hazel eyes, meaning that some days my eyes are brown and other days they are green. My license only says brown though because I didn’t know what the abbreviation for hazel was, and I was too afraid to ask.
- I love love love to run and workout.
- I am super indecisive. I change my mind constantly, but only because I have a variety of interests and want to get to all of them.
- I love interior design and redecorating my room, and I used to do it on a monthly basis.
- I have a strange love for mozzarella sticks. No, seriously. If I see mozzarella sticks on the menu at any restaurant, I will order them.
- I basically have a collection of journals, and I can’t stop myself from buying more.
- I write all over my books. I highlight, write comments, underline, circle, etc. I know most book lovers think it is a sin, but it makes books feel more unique to me 😉
That is all that I can think of right now, but I think it is a pretty good list! I actually won’t be tagging anyone specifically, because I think anyone who wants to do this tag should! Send me your links if you decide to do it yourself.