I saw this topic on numerous Youtube videos, and I thought it was incredibly interesting. I am not one to read every single book by one author, but recently there have been many I tend to pick up more.
- Colleen Hoover- She is the first adult fiction author I read and enjoyed a couple of years back. Since the first two books I read, Maybe Someday and Ugly Love, I have fallen in love. I read two more of her books after, and I own a ton more that I have yet to read.
- Nina LaCour- I LOVED Everything Leads To You by Nina so I had to check out We Are Okay a few months later. While I didn’t like it as much as the Everything, it was still amazing. I know I will read the rest of her books soon.
- Stephanie Garber- She only has one book out (Caraval), but I really really liked it and I can not wait for the second book to come out. I know I will pick it up.
- John Green- Everyone knows who he is, and chances are you have read one of his books. I haven’t read all, but I enjoy his writing, and I can’t wait to read his new book.
- Tamara Ireland Stone- Again, I have only read one of her books, but Every Last Word spoke to me on such a deep level, and I really want to get my hands on more of Tamara’s books.
- Amanda Lovelace- Of course she has to be included in this list. She is a poet who wrote The Princess Saves Herself In This One. I own both her self-published book, and the one published by Andrews McMeel. If you haven’t read Princess, give it a shot before her next book comes out (which I will be reading the day it comes out!).
Thanks for reading! Let me know who some of your favorite authors are in the comments.